Supervisor – Data Entry Days at American Specialty Health – ASHFull time @Jobvite Jobs posted 8 months ago
Title: Supervisor-Data Entry Days – Remote
Location: US National
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Data Entry Supervisor to join our Medical Necessity/ Benefits Administrations Team. This position will oversee MNA Examiners Level I, II, and III, Administrative Support Reps and Fax Administrators.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 Full Time Annual Salary Range.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Supervises and is responsible for all Examiners, Senior Examiners and Administrative Support Reps.
- Monitors data entry staff production ensuring all Medical Necessity Review (MNR) Forms and ReOpen/Modification forms are processed within 48 hours.
- Assists staff in resolving problematic MNR Forms and ReOpen/Modifications within 24 hours of receipt.
- Trains new Examiners.
- Interacts with other Managers and Supervisors to ensure proper MNR Form processing.
- Researches MNR Forms that do not meet performance standards and identifies ways to improve the approval process.
- Monitors Administrative Support staff to ensure all queries are run on an hourly basis and files are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensures Senior Examiners process ReOpen/Modification Forms, Referrals, Pink Sheets and complex MNR Forms within standards.
- Monitors performance of subordinates.
- Prepares a variety of employee production reports for Manager and Human Resources.
- Participates in the hiring and termination processes.
- Documents subordinates’ performance and provides feedback
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines as necessary.
- Prepares and delivers performance evaluations.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Specialty Health Care or related field; with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office with experience in word processing and spreadsheets required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.