Support Operations Manager – RemoteFull time @jazzhr Jobs posted 8 months ago
Support Operations Manager – Remote
A2 Hosting is currently seeking an experienced Support Operations Manager to join the Support leadership team! The Support Operations Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the support team has the essential tools, training, and knowledge resources to provide optimal service to customers while maximizing team productivity and effectiveness. The Support Operations Manager is responsible for tracking key performance indicators, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends in customer contacts and team member performance that contribute to the continuous improvement of support operations.
Through leading, motivating, and working alongside a team of passionate professionals and leaders, the Support Operations Manager will be an integral part in ensuring that A2 Hosting is a leader in customer-focused web hosting services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Support Operations Team members, including Training staff, Technical Writing staff, Quality Assurance staff, Project Coordination staff and data and analytics staff
- Coach and motivate team members to deliver high-quality support services
- Evaluate workloads, set performance targets, conduct evaluations, and foster a positive and collaborative team environment
- Collaborate with Support Managers to define customer service workflows that enhance service delivery
- Continuously review and improve processes and procedures to identify and address obstacles, streamline support operations, and increase efficiency
- Work closely with other departments to understand product changes and provide input on changes related to the customer service department
- Assist in the rollout of new services and service updates by ensuring the support team has the necessary tools, resources, and knowledge required to provide exceptional support
- Use data to identify areas for automation or improvement and implement strategies to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Develop and refine operational metrics to measure customer satisfaction, trends, employee productivity, and staffing levels
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics, including response times and customer satisfaction scores
- Manage the support department’s Jira board
- A minimum of 3 years of support leadership experience required, preferably in a web hosting, SaaS, or similar technology environment
- Familiarity with common support tools, including ticketing systems, strongly preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English to communicate technical and potentially complex concepts to clients and team members
- Proven interpersonal and leadership abilities; ability to foster and promote a professional and collaborative work environment
- Skilled in developing and implementing new tools, technology, and processes to drive improvements and enhance efficiency
- Have a strong strategic perspective with a focus on innovation and operational details while building the best support experience for customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to drive performance improvements
- Effective time management skills including multitasking and prioritization
- Strong customer-focused mindset with the ability to adapt to different and potentially complex situations
Why Work for A2 Hosting:
We invest in our Team Members and promote from within. We have extensive technical training that all Team Members receive when hired, this will aid in your success within your role. Here is more about what we offer:
- Subsidized health insurance; dental and vision coverage also available (for US Team Members)
- Paid parental leave
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth (for US Team Members)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of hours to be used for vacations, holidays and sick time
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance (for US Team Members only)
- The ability to work from home; this position is 100% remote
This position is a remote position, you can live anywhere in the world as long as you have a reliable internet connection.
To the US applicants – we are licensed to do business in the following states: AR, AZ, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MI, NC, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, and WI.
About A2 Hosting:
Our growth has stemmed largely from our CEO’s and team’s strong technical focus and experience. We’ve built the industry’s leading customer service team and continually do everything we can to offer faster service than our competitors. Our user-friendly solutions have you covered whether you’re a brand new user looking to start a website or an expert developer; a small venture or even a large business. We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking to host Linux, Windows, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal or something in between. The bottom line is that we love what we do and love working with users like yourself!
Offering the level of service we would want to use ourselves has been a lot of hard work because we never settle for just “good enough”. Like you, we take our websites and web development seriously. It’s been worth it though because we enjoy making our customers happy and helping you succeed. If it were easy, every hosting company would offer the same level of service. They don’t.