Vice President of Data and AnalyticsFull time @Greenhouse jobs posted 2 months ago
Title: Vice President of Data and Analytics
Location: Remote (domestic USA only)
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As the VP of Data at Branch, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and advancing our data capabilities. From managing the entire data team, including data and analytics engineering, to providing critical business insights to decision-makers and executives, this role is central to our data-driven success.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Manage and lead the entire data team at Branch, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
- Assess team capabilities and implement strategies for continuous improvement and skill development.
Data Engineering & Analytics Engineering:
- Oversee data engineering and analytics engineering functions, ensuring the seamless integration of data processes and technologies.
- Drive the development and optimization of data infrastructure, ensuring scalability, reliability, and security, leveraging our current tech stack: Snowflake, FiveTran, DBT, GCP, and Tableau
Strategic Data Insights:
- Provide comprehensive analytics, reporting, and business insights to decision-makers across various departments.
- Analyze operational efficiency, program profitability and identify loss areas for strategic decision-making.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and implement data-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address challenges and enhance overall data capabilities.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics).
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within the data domain, preferably in the fintech or payments industry.
- Strong background in data engineering, analytics engineering, and data management.
- Demonstrated success in providing actionable business insights to support decision-making.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with a focus on skill development and team growth.
- Work from anywhere (domestic USA)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/culture
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.