Accounts Receivable SpecialistFull time @Tarauli posted 4 months ago
Accounts Receivable Specialist
(Remote- US Based)
The Accounts Receivable Specialist position supports our client base by overseeing all areas relating to Account Receivables for assigned clients and is also responsible for monthly open balance statements, billing transactions, monitoring incoming payments, and spotting accounting discrepancies.
For specifically assigned accounts and/or groups of accounts, the AR Specialist will be responsible for all tasks involved in the accounts receivable cycle, including:
- Process and oversee funds received by various means (including checks, cash, credit card, direct credit and direct debit), and allocate on an accurate and timely basis.
- Provide customer service for synagogue and congregant requests & transactions.
- Prepare and deliver monthly and annual statements as required.
- Sync daily data from accounts receivable software to QuickBooks file.
- Set up one-time payments and recurring payment plans.
- Process and oversee posting of daily and annual billing.
- Provide ad-hoc and scheduled reports as needed.
- Research bank reconciliation discrepancies.
- Process refunds as needed.
- Send daily deposit reports.
- Maintain updated charge types.
- Maintain client files.
- Effectively communicate with Account Managers and other Kesef departments as needed.
- Oversee data entry staff, and provide guidance and instruction as needed.
- Undertake other tasks and/or projects as required to support the wider Kesef Team.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field or at least 4 years equivalent office work experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist or similar role.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Teams etc)
- Comfortable working with technology and productive within a remote work environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superb time management skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Positive attitude towards learning new skills and systems
- Strong organizational & mathematical skills
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Knowledge of electronic banking and other financial management products and services
- Accounting, Banking and/or Bookkeeping experience (Quickbooks)
- Experience in accounts receivable (or accounts payable)
- Experience in driving process improvement
- Synagogue knowledge and experience
- Experience with ShulCloud software
- Experience with Monday.com software
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401K option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
Salary Range: US Remote: $40,000 – $50,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice Here.