AP Treasury Support AnalystFull time @Workday jobs posted 5 months ago
AP Treasury Support Analyst
Leidos Corporate is searching for an Accounts Payable Treasury Support Analyst to join our ESS team in Oak Ridge, TN. Selected candidate will be responsible for the daily control of various accounting activities for Leidos and its various domestic and/or international entities. The role works in conjunction with Account Payables and Employee Payables departments.
- Validating disbursements for domestic and international entities
- Review and resolve bank data/sources for file or payment failures and returns
- Record manual payments to general ledger
- Record and resolve checks identified as undeliverable
- Process stop payments for uncashed checks
- Review bank accounts for Match Pay Exceptions and coordinate exception resolution
- Monitor Pay.Gov process
- Monitor and resolve outstanding aged payments from designated bank accounts
- Process credit card transactions as required
- Perform administrative support to LPAC, including reporting
- Maintain current documentation of all tasks and processes associated with this position
- Utilize company and system knowledge to support internal and external customer inquiries
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Compile metrics and report as needed for all tasks associated with this position
- Post vendor invoices, corrections to general ledger as needed
- Assist in monitoring and the escheatment process for unclaimed property for all states
- Respond to internal and external audit requests timely
- Upload documentation related to transactions into database
- Prioritize duties to ensure timely completion of all tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of relevant Accounts Payable experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Experience using a data reporting tool
- Experience working in an Accounting system (Costpoint)
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Experience working in a government regulated environment
Please note that we’re budgeting $50,500 salary for this position.
Pay Range $36,400.00 – $65,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.